APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

The forum rulebook! :: Last updated -- 05/14/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

The forum rulebook! :: Last updated -- 05/14/11 Empty
PostSubject: The forum rulebook! :: Last updated -- 05/14/11   The forum rulebook! :: Last updated -- 05/14/11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:18 pm

Rules!
Last updated :: 05/14/11 :: By Forum God!Alaska

The following it a list of specific rules for the RP. Please note that these are subject to change at any time.

• You are allowed to have up to two (2) canon Hetalia characters to RP with (Though, I will make exceptions for this every now and then. <3 (And 'Other Characters' are an exception all the time... So, if you're a canon "Other Character", it doesn't count towards your canons. But you're only allowed two canon "Other Characters".)), and there are no boundaries on how many OCs you make, as long as you can keep them all active.
  • I ALLOW TALKING ANIMALS. 8D I mean, think about Kumajirou, he can talk. :I I think. ;;
  • Please post a profile before RPing with your character! (And make sure the char you make a profile for isn't taken~)
  • Don't ask about what happened to WWIII and WWIV. We don't even know.
  • Make sure to stay IC when you're RPing, and put any OOC messages in brackets.
  • If you claim a character before posting the profile the character's name will not be crossed off the list until you finish the profile. This will take away confusion because last time we had characters crossed off and the people who claimed them never showed up.
  • When making a topic for RP, please post it in the appropriate sub-forum and specify in the topic's title whether the RP will be in script or paragraph form.
  • High spam volume will not be tolerated. |:
  • GM and PP will especially not be tolerated.
  • When I say this, I mean it. Absolutely NO mpreg. AT ALL. EVER! I don't care if you do it on your own time outside the forum, but I will NOT tolerate it here! (Laws of physics, people, laws of physics.)
  • AVOID ONE-LINERS. Unless you have a good excuse, such as English not being your main language. We also understand writer's block, but not every single post. If your writer's block gets to the point of effecting your RPing for an extended amount of time, please, TAKE A BREAK. It does the mind some good!
  • No epic magic-y stuff unless your character has something about it in their history/culture (Or they're England?).
  • NO smut in the chatbox. AT ALL. EVER.
  • Do not take ANYTHING PERSONALLY unless you have a GOOD, CONCRETE, LEGITIMATE REASON FOR IT!!
  • Try not to fight OOC in the Chatbox
  • Do not back talk the Admins.
  • The Forum Gods, currently, are Alaska, Aussie, Gilbo, and Kuro. More admins will be added later.

To show you've read these rules, please put the words "I've officially agreed to become one with Russia!" somewhere in your character's profile. Thank you. <3

Last edited by { ɣїтυѕ . ɣsєvϙℓøȡ } on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

The forum rulebook! :: Last updated -- 05/14/11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APHetalia: World War Five! :: General. :: Announcements.-
Jump to: