APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  Empty
PostSubject: Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin    Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Samantha "Sammy" Austin
Former Republic of Texas/State of Texas

Eh...? Who are you?
Ah, whatever. I don't really care. So, I guess you came here to learn about me, huh? Well, then listen good, 'cause I won't be repeating myself

Background

The name's Samantha Austin, or 'Sammy', as my friends call me. I'm probably more well known as the personification of the state of Texas or even the former Republic of Texas, but my history doesn't start there. Oh no. It starts along time before that.

I'm a hell of a lot older than all the other states. In fact, I'm nearly as old as Alfie (or the USA, as you probably know him.) I started out in 1684 as a small French fort, called Fort St. Louis, in what is now Southeastern Texas. Then in 1690, I was controlled by Spain, who setup several missionaries in my territory.

In 1821, my land and myself were then handed over to my papá, Mexico, after he gained independence from Spain. Although I love my papá now, I hated him back then. I wanted to be independent and be my own country, but Papá didn't want me to. So, naturally, he was really mad when I declared myself independent from him. I wanted his recognition and approval, but he refused to acknowledge me as my own country. Atleast he acknowledges and loves me now. I'm happy for that.

Then, in 1836, my dream came true and I became a country. I became the Republic of Texas. Sadly, I fought with Papá more than ever. Nearly the entire time I was a country, we argued over my border. He said my border was the Nueces River, but I said," Hell no, Papá! It's the Rio Grande!" We fought over this so much that we even went to war over it in the Mexican-American War. Although I was angry at my papá, I didn't want to fight him, but I knew I had to. I can still clearly remember that hot day in San Jacinto where I pointed my rifle at a defeated Mexico. I hated myself for doing that to Papá, but I had no choice.

My freedom was short-lived, and after being an independent country for 7 years, I was annexed in 1845 and I became the 28th state of the United States of America.

Well, that's all you need to know. Yes, I know there's more to my history, like the Civil War, but I'd...rather not talk about it. Bad memories, you know?

Gender/Height/Weight

Ugh. Do I really have to do this...? *sigh* Fine.
I'm female, obviously. I currently am 5 ft. 6 in. (or 167 1/2 cm.)
And my weight? *glares* That's none of your damn business!

Personality

I'm not really sure about this one, so I'll just tell you what I've hear other people describe me as.
Basically, they said I'm stubborn, slightly hot-tempered, very independent, kind, caring, outgoing, and tomboyish. And that's about it.

Relationships

Well, I might as well tell you, since you're still here.
{Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  732175=Love}{Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  728210=Like}{Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  880471=Neutral}{Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  884783=Dislike}

Mexico // Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  732175Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  732175Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  732175
-- Although we fought a lot in the past, we're very close now. He's my papá and I love him.

USA // Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  728210Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  732175Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  732175
-- I was really mad when he annexed me, but now we're really close! He's my Alfie and I wouldn't trade him for anything. Not even independence.

States // Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  728210Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  728210Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  728210
-- Like all siblings, we quarrel every once in a while, but despite that, we're a tightly-knit family.

England // Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  880471Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  880471Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  728210
-- Damn bastard never recognized me as an independent country. The only reason I like him at all is because he's kinda nice to me and he has good relations with Alfie.

Spain // Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  880471Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  880471Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  728210
-- He annoys me and I only tolerate him because he treats me well now and he treated me well when he occupied my territory

France // Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  880471Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  880471Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  728210
-- Damn pervert can't keep his hands to himself. *sigh* The reason I tolerate him is because he was nice and treated me alright when I was just a small French fort.

Appearance

*points to profile picture*
Why do you need me to describe it when you have two perfectly good eyes?

Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
Space Dog
Scary Unforgiving Admin.
Space Dog

Cupcakes : 24

Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin    Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin  I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:10 pm

S. Korea SOUTH KOREA APPROVES OF YOUR APPLICATION, DAZE~
Welcome to WWV!
Back to top Go down
http://spaceCanine.Deviantart.com

Former Republic of Texas/ State of Texas, USA :: Samantha "Sammy" Austin
Page 1 of 1