APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Landskapet Åland :: Johanna Väinämöinen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Åland

Åland

Cupcakes : 30

Landskapet Åland :: Johanna Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Landskapet Åland :: Johanna Väinämöinen   Landskapet Åland :: Johanna Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:03 am

Yeah... Hej?

Background

Umh... I was first I was settled by people from the east, about 6000 years ago. The people from west came about 3500 years ago and made a big impact on my people. I think, that period is not very clear in my head or history books.
I was claimed as Sweden along with the rest of Finland, all good. Until Sweden gave us to Russia, and that was a small hell in itself.
Finland got out of Russia around 1917. I thought we were about to go back to Sweden but no, Finland claimed me as his, despite everything. Some other countries agreed with him but said I needed to be autonomous, de-militarized and neutral. I did not like it then but I have learned to really, really like it.

Appearance

*Points at picture* Like that.
I'm female, if you haven't figured, just very flat-chested. About 165 cm high, umh... 5'4 feet? My weight is none of your business.

Personality

I'm polite with stranger, I may ship for them in the future, and a bit hyper with my friends. I think. And I like to protect what is mine, you may notice that. Like, a lot.

Extra

I DON'T speak Finnish so don't try to make me. And I'm not Finnish either, whatever the law say.

Relationships

Finland - I kinda hate him, kinda like him. Sibling-love I guess. But, we are literary having each other in a deadlock. Or something...
Sweden - He don't really talk to me any more but I will watch his back forever.
Denmark, Norway & Iceland - They are OK, I should probably know them better by now.
Faroe Islands - Best island friends forever, right?
Estonia - He is nice, a bit too smart sometimes but nice.
Germany - Scary...
Russia - *Biiip*

Ohthisprofile. I've officially agreed to become one with Russia!

Last edited by Åland on Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Landskapet Åland :: Johanna Väinämöinen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landskapet Åland :: Johanna Väinämöinen   Landskapet Åland :: Johanna Väinämöinen I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:59 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!
You've been accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Landskapet Åland :: Johanna Väinämöinen
Page 1 of 1