APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

New York, USA :: James Yankee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tomboi53

Cupcakes : 3

New York, USA :: James Yankee Empty
PostSubject: New York, USA :: James Yankee   New York, USA :: James Yankee I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:49 am

Introduction

Heya, my name is James Yankee, Jay for short, and I am the former colony of New York (now the state of New York). I'm a guy, if you haven't figured it out by now. ...Well, this is some stuff about me.

Background

After people began settling in the Americas, the King of England sent in the Duke of York to begin a colony. The colony was named New York. We were governed by England for some time. When the Revolutionary War began, George Washington had a base here. His sword was made right in Beacon, as a matter-of-fact! New York City even served as the country's capital for a time.
New York was also a slave-free state during the Civil War. We helped to win that war, too, of course.
Today, New York is a state of many things. It's a business state, housing the Stock Market and what used to be the World Trade Center. It's a farming state, with plenty of orchards, farms, and wineries. New York is also an artistic state, educated in the theatre and visual arts. And New York is a patriotic state indeed, with Lady Liberty greeting you as you meet the shore.

Appearance

[Mreh, I feel bad about this, but it's kind of hard to describe Jay in the first person. Give me a week or so to draw it out? You know, or find a good enough picture.]

Personality

Some people call me arrogant, but I just find myself plain awesome. I'm great at pretty much everything, from drawing to baseball. New York has the greatest teams, a wonderfully diversed culture, and the delicious Coney Island hot dogs. A wonderful place calls for a wonderful leader, am I not right?

Relationships

Massachusetts: My older brother, though he's a bit smaller than me.
America: That jerk who owns me... Sometimes I really hate his guts.
England: Another person whose guts I hate. He's like a father to me, seeing as he named me and all, but he's just really bloody annoying.
Canada: Don't really know much about him, but his house is supposedly above mine. We share the Niagra Falls or something like that...
Russia: We used to have air raid drills because of him...
Germany: Another person that made us have air raid drills...
Back to top Go down
Space Dog
Scary Unforgiving Admin.
Space Dog

Cupcakes : 24

New York, USA :: James Yankee Empty
PostSubject: Re: New York, USA :: James Yankee   New York, USA :: James Yankee I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Accepted!
Welcome to WWV!!
Back to top Go down
http://spaceCanine.Deviantart.com

New York, USA :: James Yankee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APHetalia: World War Five! :: General. :: Character Information. :: Original Character Profiles :: Regions, cities, non-country OCs in general.-
Jump to: