APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Island of Capri, Italy ::::: Caprina Vargas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LolitaDemoness

Cupcakes : 16

Island of Capri, Italy ::::: Caprina Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Island of Capri, Italy ::::: Caprina Vargas   Island of Capri, Italy ::::: Caprina Vargas I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:37 pm

CAPRINA "C A P R I" VARGAS
Hi, hi, hi, my name is Caprina Vargas, but you can call me Capri. I'm just a little island off the coast of Naples, Italy, but I used to be part of the mainland! Cool, right? My history is quite big for a little island, and to be honest, a lot of it sucked. For example, when I was just a tiny little girl, some jerk of a Roman emperor banished his sister, Miss Lucilla, her daughter and another woman to me... then one day, a big scary man came and they all disappeared... I don't really like to talk about that, though. Anyway, after the Western Roman Empire went bye-bye, I thought I could finally be a free little island, but back to Naples I went. Unfortunately for me, stupid Naples was too tied up being all high and mighty to take care of me and I was raided by pirates a lot. Then, I got passed around like a regifted Christmas present by different emperors and regions until Turkey captured me twice while I was weak from the peaking of pirate raids. After being stuck with Turkey for a bit, I had gotten used to being his, but then France had to come along and invade me. Luckily, England came over and gave him the boot, but in turn turned me into some huge naval base.... and then France came back again until Naples finally took me back... Thank God! Now, the only people who come and occupy me are my lovely residents and tourists. And, DUDE! Mariah Carey has a villa here! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!

I am a girl, as if you couldn't tell, and I am five-foot two. Yes, I know I'm short. As for how much I weigh... well.... I'm skinny, I guess.

As for my personality... I've always been told that I'm very energetic and bubbly with child-like tendencies, whatever they mean by that. I like being nice to everyone, so I guess you can say that I'm kind. I do admit that I'm pretty lazy and a bit too easygoing, but who really cares? I'm Italian, the idea of hard work and being on time are totally lost on me!

<Will probably post a picture soon> I have brown, choppy hair that goes down to about my mid-neck with angled bangs off to the left side and big blue eyes. My skin is a palish-tanish color with the occasional bump or bruise scattered around. Due to my lack of boobishness, I usually wear a tank top to flaunt what little chest I have and shorts, as it's pretty hot at my house.

Hrrnnnn, I want some gelato....

RELATIONSHIPS

N. Italy and S. Italy - I like them both, considering we're related, but I'm a bit closer to Lovi because I'm part of one of his districts.

Turkey - Okay, so how I feel about him is kind of difficult, considering he raided me a few times, but at least liked me enough to keep me around and away from pirates.

France - OH THE NERVE OF THAT MAN! I thought I would get rid of him when England drove him out of me, but no. That pervert is persistent and drives me nuts. Hell, I get shivers just thinking about him invading me again....

England - He aggravates me, too. When I was turned into a big snazzy naval base, he totally destroyed some of my historic sights, that a-hole... I mean, he got rid of France for a while, but it wasn't out of the goodness of his heart.
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Island of Capri, Italy ::::: Caprina Vargas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island of Capri, Italy ::::: Caprina Vargas   Island of Capri, Italy ::::: Caprina Vargas I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:55 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!
You've been accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Island of Capri, Italy ::::: Caprina Vargas
Page 1 of 1