APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Kingdom of Sycrensia/Hannes Sidony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

Kingdom of Sycrensia/Hannes Sidony Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom of Sycrensia/Hannes Sidony   Kingdom of Sycrensia/Hannes Sidony I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 2:06 am

I am the land east of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth. More commonly referred to as Sycrensia. Long, long ago, Earth was my home-- What, how long ago...? Pardon, what manner of question is that? ... When magic phobia spread among the other nations they would have me executed... for magic is my existence and half my soul. I shall deny or hide it no more. And now, I am returned to declare war against Earth.

I serve my king as a monarchy. Despite my being spoken of as an utopia on occasion, it cannot be said that I have anything even remotely resembling an overpopulation... Due to the survival conditions of my home, which literally consists of magic, over two thirds of my population are estimated to be soldiers. I follow values such as honor, loyalty, duty... There is a mischievous playful streak in me, I may admit. Otherwise I know to be cautious. My interests include the study of magic, telling riddles, playing fiddle and abducting princesses. The lilac is my national flower, and I dislike being disturbed in my sleep... No. No, I am not fond of being disturbed at all. My younger brother goes by the name of Ufalrah, but that worthless cur intends not to show his nose on Earth.

As for my appearance... I am 170 cm and my gender ought to be obvious.

(Sycrensia was founded somewhere between the end of the middle ages and the early 17th century, but has lost his means of counting time and ended up forgetting all about it. Naturally, since he did not officially become a country until after leaving Earth, none of the other nations remember him. He relies on the Sun and Moon to navigate, and he's not going to admit how stubborn and downright foolish he can be before it's proven to him. And yes, his appearance caused him to be burned as a "witch".)

Relationships:
Holy Roman Empire - This time, he shall be the one to burn... I will finish him with my last breath if it comes to that.
France/Switzerland - Along with these villains.
England/Norway - And traitors.
Rest of the world - Sincerely, I loathe them all.
(Everyone outside of Europe - Has very little to no knowledge of their existence.)

(EDIT: Thought I may add his relation to Ufalrah as well. Just for fun<3)
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Kingdom of Sycrensia/Hannes Sidony Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom of Sycrensia/Hannes Sidony   Kingdom of Sycrensia/Hannes Sidony I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:36 pm

Accepted!
Welcome to WWV! :D
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Page 1 of 1