APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Massachusetts : Charles Warren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Campidoglio

Campidoglio

Cupcakes : 10

Massachusetts : Charles Warren Empty
PostSubject: Massachusetts : Charles Warren   Massachusetts : Charles Warren I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:23 pm

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts

General Information
Age : Admitted into Union February 6th, 1788 / Appearance 19
Full Name : Charles Smith Warren
Represents : The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Dependent on : The United States of America
Capital : Boston
Motto : Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem / By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty
Languages : English
Religion : Christian
Bird : Chickadee
Flower : Mayflower
Height : 5’7”
Weight : 140 lbs

Massachusetts : Charles Warren Mass10

About Me

Introduction : Greetings, I am the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. You can call me the Commonwealth, CW, or I suppose you can refer to me as Charles Warren. Some people also call me Charlie, but that seems a bit inappropriate except for friends and family don’t you agree?

Background : Originally home to several native american tribes, Puritan refugees from England came to Massachusetts in 1620. More English settlers would come to populate the area, particularly the Massachusetts Bay Colony in the area now known as Boston. In the years leading up to the American Revolution, Boston was the hotbed of revolutionary thinking and leaders, brought on by taxes, the embargo, and the Boston Massacre. It all culminated to the official beginnings of the war in the Battles of Lexington and Concord. Since then we have celebrated our role in American history, and we continue to be one of the most important states in the Union. Transitioning from an agricultural economy to an industrial powerhouse to later home for businesses, medicine, and education.

Appearance : I don’t know... I suppose I’m average height and build. Ignore New York if he says otherwise. What? Okay FINE, I’m 5’7” which is a perfectly average height for a person. I fit in perfectly well with my other New England siblings. Moving on. I try to be well dressed with a very “east coast” pragmatism at all times, however I do go all out at sport events where I fly my colors proudly. I got my glasses when Harvard University was founded in 1638 and have worn them ever since. Most of my siblings think I wear them to look smart, but I actually need them because of one too many nights spent pouring over textbooks and religious texts.

Personality : I consider myself a rational person. Maybe I’m a bit uptight now and then, but I’m slowly getting over my Puritan heritage. Mostly I like quiet, good things, such as sailboats on the Charles, a fireplace on a cold night, or kicking the Yankees’ ass at Fenway stadium. Beside my... enthusiasm... during sports games, while I’m driving, or when I’m out in a pub, I’m a mostly a reserved, cautious scholar. I’m especially keen on medical knowledge and research, being able to practice just as well as any of the best doctors. The other states call me “european” in my mannerisms, which is frankly insulting but probably accurate. My absolute vice is coffee, especially Dunkin Donuts. It has to be, because in 1773 I dressed up as a native american and threw Grandfather’s tea into Boston Harbor... No one has trusted me with tea since.

Relationships

America : I try to serve America as a voice of reason, although he doesn’t always listen. I love chances I have with him to play baseball and hockey. Actually, hockey may be with Canada. I can never tell the difference.
England : I have the feeling Grandfather resents me, being an active participant in America’s revolution... well... basically starting the revolution and all... that, and I’m also really close to Ireland. So I suppose he really doesn’t have any reason to like me, even though I’m the closest to him culturally. I do share in his magical abilities, although it tends to upset the others so I don’t like to practice it.
Ireland : Ireland is a close friend, and when he was in a rough patch I offered to help him out. As a result, we spend a lot of time together drinking, brawling, and playing music.
Russia : I’ve officially agreed to become one with Russia.

Other New England States : Although not the oldest, I’m the (self) appointed representative for New England. I’m particularly fond and protective of Maine, having been Maine’s guardian until 1820. Although we parted on less amiable terms, we have since made up. All of us, with the exception of Connecticut on occasion, regularly enjoy going fishing and sports.
New York : My younger, obnoxiously loud brother. I don’t like him much.

((Nice to meet all of you! I can't wait to dig in to a forum RP, it's been a while and I love them so much. I'm also CittaEterna on DeviantArt so I'll pop over there to join the group there as well.))
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Massachusetts : Charles Warren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massachusetts : Charles Warren   Massachusetts : Charles Warren I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:14 am

ACCEPTED. \o/
Also, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU READ THE RULES. 8U

You were the first person to put the Russia thing in their profile. Looool.
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Massachusetts : Charles Warren
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APHetalia: World War Five! :: General. :: Character Information. :: Original Character Profiles :: Regions, cities, non-country OCs in general.-
Jump to: