APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
♥ Republic Of Senegal ♥

♥ Republic Of Senegal ♥

Cupcakes : 3

Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal Empty
PostSubject: Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal   Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Réewum Senegaal
République du Sénégal
Republic Of Senegal
Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal 200px-Flag_of_Senegal.svg
"One People, One Goal, One Faith"
Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal 200px-Coat_of_arms_of_Senegal.svg
Na ngeen def, Bonjour, or Hello to you all~ Maa ngi tudd Narcisse Onfroi, but you may call me Narcisse or whatever you see fitting. I am 174 cm or 5'7" and 65 kg or 144 lbs. It should be obvious that I'm male, and really this is nerve racking as is introducing myself so bluntly front-and-center. Eheh...;;;
As for my history...I've had many parents, my first parent being Portugal whom made me into a trading post along with my fellow African siblings when we were mere territory. I had found it a little odd, seeing as many of the others were claimed by the French, but I didn't think too deeply on it. Ironically, with that said, not too long after the French took over. I wasn't surprised, though a little upset. They weren't too gentle, even if history may tell you that. He's a disgusting man he is. /shudders. I'm certain many of you are well informed of that. As I was saying before, I was claimed by France and then the Seven Years War comes up. I didn't think of it as much, at least, until I was claimed from France by that English man. He's nicer, somewhat, but his cooking is terrible. No wonder I can't cook. Soon after, France took me back when that English man went to war with my good friend America when he was just colonies as well. I can't recall what exactly happened there after...it's extremely vague now that I try and recall... /frowns. Anyhow, then I was involved in WWI and WWII as a very minor French ally. After all that I soon became the nation I am today on April 4th, 1960. I'm only 51 years old by now, but I'm only in my late teens as a person, nineteen to be precise.
When it comes to relations, I think I'm on stable grounds with my siblings in Africa. I'm extremely good friends with America, we help each other out constantly if needed, aha. I'm really uncomfortable around France and England, simply because of how frequently they tore at me and how frequently it caused me to be torn apart then put back together again.;;; As for the rest of the world? Well, I'm glad to meet whoever I may and hope they don't come off as too hostile, otherwise...I may just hide...
Also, please don't have guns out around me. Pleasepleaseplease. /silently sobs.

AndwowIforgottoputIagreetobecomeonewithRussiainthis. /slow OTL;;;

Last edited by ♥ Republic Of Senegal ♥ on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://republiquedusenegal.deviantart.com
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal   Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:12 am

ACCEPTED.
8D HERRO DERR.
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Réewum Senegaal // République du Sénégal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APHetalia: World War Five! :: General. :: Character Information. :: Original Character Profiles-
Jump to: