APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } Empty
PostSubject: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 pm

"Why do these have to be so heavy, goddammit-!" Lovino huffed, lugging a box of "normal-looking" tomatoes with him, as best as he could. The box was probably 45lbs. at the heaviest, but Lovino, being a scrawny Italian, found this to be almost too much weight for him. He found what he thought was an appropriate spot to set the box on the sidewalk, then proceeded to take out a sign he'd made earlier.

"Fresh Tomatoes; $1"

He hoped to make some money off this, and maybe have a laugh or two as well, because these tomatoes had a little more to them than meets the eye...
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net
SylasCyanide145

Cupcakes : 31

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Alfred walked into the room where Romano was at. He eyed the Italian, and laughed to himself. Unwrapping a burger, he bit into it, a then let out a laugh. "What's that, Romano?"
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:50 pm

"What do they look like, eh?" He replied, glaring at the other a bit, "'Cause, well, they're definitely not tomatoes... I mean, that's just impossible." He added, sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 pm

America gasped at the man, and dropped his burger. "Dude, what if they're like, magic or somethin'? We gotta call Iggy, man!" He peered into the box and then pouted childishly. "Wait a sec...these ARE tomatoes."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin
Former Republic of Texas/State of Texas

Sammy was walking down the sidewalk when she spotted the country and former country. Walking closer, she soon spied the tomatoes, and her eyes lit up. "Ooo tomates!" she exclaimed. Pulling out a dollar from deep in her jeans pocket, she gave it to Romano before picking up one of the ripe tomatoes and taking a bite. "Mmm. These remind me of my time living with tío España" she said with a smile. Suddenly, she started to feel really weird. "What the hell!?

Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Alfred stared in horror at the sight before him. He walked over to Romano and smacked him. "What the hell did you do to my precious Texas?!"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Suddenly, she bunched over and clutched her stomach. This feeling...what was happening to her!? Thankfully, the feeling wasn't painful. Just uncomfortable. And why did her chest feel different? And why did her pants suddenly feel...tighter?
"What's going---" Sammy suddenly cut off. And why was her voice so deep?!

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 pm

"Texas!" America cried out, running over to "her". "What...what happened! You're a...you're a dude, dude."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

'Her' eyes widened in shock as Alfie's words set in. The next thing anyone knew, 'she' had launched 'herself' at Romano. "Bastard! What the hell was in that tomate?!" 'she' shouted in 'her' newer, deeper voice.

Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Lovino chuckled, avoiding the Texan when 'she' lauched 'herself' at him, "Nothin' much, just fertilizer. You know, to make them grow better? I did nothing to them except add water." He shrugged, looking indifferent. He was laughing at his success on the inside.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:28 am

[not gonna use ' ' anymore. Too much hassle. ^^']

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

The Texan glared at Romano as he avoided her rage-driven attack. "Fertilizer, my ass!" she snarled. "Tell me how to reverse this, pendejo!...or else." Her eyes blazed with fury at him. The Southern Italian always seemed to be able to piss her off.

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:56 pm

"Let me try one!" America protested, and grabbed a tomato from the box as well. As soon as he bit into it, HE turned into a SHE. "Dude...I HAVE BOOBS. SWEET!"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:09 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy sweatdropped before promptly standing up, walking over to her caretaker, and then proceeded to smack him upside the head. "Alfie, you're not helping." Sometimes he was just so exasperating. From first glance, you wouldn't think that he was the older of the two.

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:54 pm

"B-But Sammy!" She protested, clinging onto him. "Look, boobs. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT?
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:10 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy felt her cheeks heat up. "No. And I don't wanna know," she said before pushing him off of her. She then turned around so that Alfred couldn't see her face, which was red in embarrassment. "Pervert," she mumbled.

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:45 am

Alfred smile brightly, puting a hand on the man's shoulder. "Ya got a little taller, if that counts for anything," America said, trying to brighten to mood. She could feel him tremble. "Aw, don't be like that!"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Samantha 'Sammy' Austin

Sammy turned towards him and nudged his shoulder playfully. She then rolled her eyes and smiled slightly. "Idiot," she said in a playful tone.

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:50 pm

America looked at his state, and laughed. "I guess we should come up with names, huh?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:45 am

Sammy shrugged. Names were the least of their worries, but she decided she'd play along with Alfie's simple-mindedness. Who knew how long they'd be stuck like this, anyway? So, she figured they might as well make the most of it. Although, she still wanted to kill Romano before this was over. Or after. As long as she got to beat him up for his prank, then she would be content.
"I guess. Mine can pretty much stay the same, but I don't know about yours..."
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:28 pm

Alfred laughed a very high pitched laugh that made him shudder. 'He' wasn't going to get used to this whole 'Female Antomy' thing. "Well...I guess I could be called 'Amelia.'"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:01 pm

A cloaked figure approached Romano and the box of tomatoes, taking one of the red vegetables up and examining it with obvious curiosity. "Never have I seen fruit like these. What be they?" the person asked, then noticed the sign. "Tomatoes...? ... May I try one?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:26 pm

"Yeah. Definitely better than Alfreda, that's fer sure," she said, nodding to the American.

Sammy, or she guessed she was Sam now, perked her ears up as she heard a familiar voice. She turned around to look at the new customer before her eyes widened and a grin formed on her face. "Howdy, Sy!" she called out to the alien with a wave. "How hava ya been? I ain't seen ya in foreva."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:38 pm

Upon being called Sycrensia gave a start, dropping the tomato. It was the last thing he wanted in a place like this. Who had recognized him? He turned around to face whomever it was, but the waving man was not a familiar face. Or was he? ...Surely he did resemble someone, but Hannes could not quite place who it was. Regardless, an enemy. Taking a few steps forward, he smirked while threatening in a low voice, "And I am certain you do know why. Yet have you no fear? Then pray keep calling out like that, but know I shall bestow you with some misfortune if you do..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }   Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those tomatoes look rather peculiar... { Paragraph }
Page 1 of 1