APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Provincial Thailand; Pluem Chanuchat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Otakuhime-chan

Cupcakes : 3

Provincial Thailand; Pluem  Chanuchat Empty
PostSubject: Provincial Thailand; Pluem Chanuchat   Provincial Thailand; Pluem  Chanuchat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:59 am

Name: Pluem Chanuchat
Represents: The Border of Thailand ( or Provincial Thailand I call her this)

History: Um, uh, well, me and my little brother were formed when China-onii nii split up, im not so sure, it was so long ago. We were raised by him until me and my little brother decided to go and create our own country, until the Ayutthaya period, I was in charge until Main Thailand gained most of the power, I was sort of ignored until then. I used to be invaded a lot of times before but without a doubt, little brother is always there to rescue me, but I can take care of myself! Besides, im the older one! Forgive me for losing it there. Nowadays, a lot of people visit me during the summertime thanks to the nice beaches I have here, but, I must warn you, im quite violent, thanks to my insurgency and the protests so be careful around me.

: im a girl….MISTAKE ME FOR A BOY I WILL KILL YOU

Personality
: umm, well,hauu~, im not good with strangers and such…..i only like talking to people who Im familiar with….bwu-but, if you think of invading me, I WILL DRIVE A KNIFE THROUGH YOUR HEART, ah! S-sorry about that, I didn’t mean to say that, but lets pretend that never happened okay?, I hope we can still get along well! A lot of people say, im quite gentle and kind but they also say im a bit paranoid (you can blame the others for invading me) and shy. I like drinking cha yen, cooking Thai snacks, anything cute and playing with little brothers pet elephant. Me and my little brother are usually influenced by other countries and it does get quite annoying sometimes. I can speak, northern thai,southern thai, and northeastern thai fluently and it makes me a bit proud that I do I guess.

Appearance
: i could get any other drawing, the guy who she's with is main thailand >http://otakuhime-chan.deviantart.com/#/d40shzr

Height and weight: shorter than her little brother main Thailand and is around 60-80 kilos

Extra
: she keeps a knife in her pocket due to her paranoid behavior and likes both genders. she also always serves *cha yen to those who visit her

Relationships
Main Thailand: Pi chai, I can take care of myself alright? no need to help me
Cambodia: …were having a war right now
China: Im glad we spent time together so many years ago!
Japan: we’ve been trading partners for a long time now!
Burma:… we have a long history don’t we?
Laos:…..can we please put the past behind us?
Malaysia: we hang out a lot!
Brunei: me and main Thailand think hes jealous because we spend time with Malaysia
Vietnam: We’re good friends! Even if we fought before.
England: I think hes still mad at us for killing most of his army a while back

*cha yen is thai tea ( its really nice!)

Last edited by Otakuhime-chan on Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
`
Cupcake Monster.

Cupcakes : 546

Provincial Thailand; Pluem  Chanuchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Provincial Thailand; Pluem Chanuchat   Provincial Thailand; Pluem  Chanuchat I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:34 am

ACCEPTED.
Just work on your grammar and punctuation a bit. :33
Back to top Go down
https://aph-wwv.rpg-board.net

Provincial Thailand; Pluem Chanuchat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
APHetalia: World War Five! :: General. :: Character Information. :: Original Character Profiles :: Regions, cities, non-country OCs in general.-
Jump to: