APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SylasCyanide145

Cupcakes : 31

Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:49 pm

America eyed the man up and down. Truth be told, he didn't look so suspicious up close. The man pushed up his glasses, and walked towards the trembling man. "Well, it's up to you. I'm not going to say that you can't come in, because that would be rude."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Despite what he had just said, Hannes was already feeling trapped. He hesitated as the knight came closer, then again began to back off. No. He could not allow this man to come any nearer than he was now-- "That is an offer I am afraid I must decline. Fare you well, and if you value your lives, follow me not!" he growled, then turned and made a dash down the street.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Sammy watched the strange man flee from the country and state. And awkward silence followed and she risked a glance towards Alfie. She knew it was only a matter of time before he turned his anger on her for her disobedience. Or curiosity, as she thought of it as. So, even though it was mostly likely in vain, she did what any rebellious teenager would do in this situation. She tried to get out of her punishment.

"Well, all this excitement sure wore me out. I think I'll just head on home now." With her lie out in the open, she turned around and started to take a few steps in the opposite direction. She greatly hoped that he wouldn't notice her fib, but she knew it was pointless. This was the man who had taken care of her for the last 166 years.

Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 6:52 pm

America grabbed the girl's arm, squeezing it tightly. He wanted a few words with the state, starting with how she knew this man. "Not so fast," the blonde started, twisting the girl so they were now face to face. "First, you're going to tell me how you know this creep. And then, you're going straight home so I can lock you in a closet for safe keeping. Do I make myself clear?"

(Pffft, my mom says that ALL the time. >A>)
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:25 pm

She was about to take another step forward when she felt the strong grip on her arm. Yep. I'm busted. Her vain hope of making it safely away had just been thoroughly crushed. She knew that Alfie rarely got angry, especially at his own states, but when he did get angry...

Sammy felt herself being spun around and she couldn't help but look up into his angry and determined eyes. Her voice was lost for a moment. So all she could do was gulp and nod as he finished speaking. Oh yes, she was definitely screwed. She wasn't even completely sure that he was joking about locking her up. Right now, it was hard to tell. She had no choice but to explain how she got into this mess. And that certainly wouldn't help her case.

The state finally regained her voice and started her explanation. "W-well, like I said earlier, that guy decided to enter the UN buildin' by crashin' through a window. He then proceeded to flee as soon as he was spotted and I pursued him. I managed to corner and restrain him, but then he..." Here she trailed off a bit, ashamed of her incompetent abilities. "He freed himself, captured me, and I was forced by swordpoint to lead him out of the buildin'. And that's when we met up with you." Hoping it would lessen her punishment slightly, she added one more thing. "I honestly have no idea who he is."

((Long explanation is long. =_=))
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 pm

Alfred looked the girl up and down, and then let go of her arm. "Well, I guess now that you have explained it..." Alfred started, rubbing his temples, "I guess it doesn't sound that bad." America then smiled, and put and arm around the girl's shoulders. True, he rarely did ever get angry at them, but when they slipped up they needed to be punished.

And oh, was Texas going to get punished.

"For your little 'mishap' with this mystery man, you are to clean the entire house, all fifty rooms, for an entire month." He smirked, and kissed her forehead lightly. "I'm just looking out for you, Tex."

(Daddy!Alfred is adorable. ; A ; )
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:46 pm

When Alfie wrapped an arm around her and said it wasn't so bad, Sammy's face lit up. Maybe he was letting her off the hook! However, her face soon fell again as he continued. She should have known that getting out of punishment was too much to hope for. And now he was making her clean all of the states' rooms?! For an entire month?! She let out a wince. That would be a tough challenge, especially for the messier rooms, such as California's. Well, she supposed she could always trick one of the other states into doing it for her...

Sammy sighed. She just wanted to go home to her own personal ranch in Texas. She had gotten it after she had won her revolution and became a country, and she's lived in it ever since. Now in current times, she usually only stayed in the large 50-bedroom house when she was visiting Alfie.

The former republic rolled her eyes at his light kiss. "I know, Alfie, but you don't have to. I can take care of myself." She gave a confident smile to reinforce her statement.

((Yes, he is! I love when he's like that! >w<))

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Alfred sighed, and continued to walk with his arm around the girl's shoulder. Didn't she understand that he was just protecting her for her own good?

Well, Alfred had always been like that, even when she was trying to win her independence. The man was constantly getting the younger of the two out of trouble, but he did love her. Even though he rarely did show her any affection.

He sighed, and punched her playfully in the arm. "Don't think you can get anyone to help you, either. And I want those room spotless."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Sammy's eyes softened as she looked up at her adoptive 'dad'. She knew that he was only worried about her, but she was extremely stubborn and very independent. She didn't like getting help. And although she always appreciated it, she rarely admitted that she did.

She hoped that she had successfully held back her surprise when he told her not to get help. How did he--?! She shook her head. Alfie knew her too well. An idea struck her and she pondered it. Then again, it wasn't really getting help if she made another state do all of the cleaning. Sammy let a small smirk slip onto her lips. Oh, how she loved loopholes.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it, Alfie," she said, dismissively. Now she just needed to figure out which state she would manipulate into doing her punishment.

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 pm

America smirked as he lead the way back to the U.N. meeting building. "And if you ever, EVER think about doing this again..." He stopped her for a minute, kissing her forehead lightly. "I won't hesitate to take your independence away again."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Sammy sputtered and looked up at him. "It's not like I planned to get kidnapped! And what do you mean 'again'?!" Sammy pouted slightly and looked at the ground, avoiding eye contact. She continued to speak in a slightly quieter voice. "You can't exactly take away my independence if I'm not independent to begin with..."

Yes, she hated him when she was annexed into the US. She held a grudge against him for a while. She had fought so hard for her freedom from her papá, Mexico, and then 7 years later, this man comes along and decides he wants her as her state?! How dare he! True, her government at the time was all for the idea, but not her. She was afraid that she would be controlled and restricted again. Yet, her feelings of hate towards the American slowly evaporated and now Sammy found that she loved him deeply. Mexico may be her papá. But Alfie was her 'daddy', although she'd never call him that out loud.

((Just a little background. I felt like I should put it.))
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:00 pm

America looked at the girl, her expression on her face showing that she was deep in thought. He shook his head from side to side, dismissing any guilt that he felt for the girl. True, she was his 'daughter', but she had always been a troubled state.

Whenever he was trying to get her to come live with him, the American remembered thoroughly the trouble that he had to go through just to CONVINCE her to make her stay. Not that she was a rebellious state; he wouldn't quite say that. She just...held onto her roots a little longer than Alfred had hoped for.

True, most of the states, except for the exception of the lucky thirteen, usually kept their heritage and it more than likely showed when they were in a stressful situation--Alfred could recall a number of times that he heard Texas having an argument with her fellow states in Spanish, her native language. Alfred would then have to intervene and tell her that they could only have serious fights in English. (He didn't understand this confusing Spanish mumbo-jumbo, as he liked to put it.)

Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 4:17 pm

She liked to keep her heritage. She didn't want to be fully 'Americanized.' She wanted to keep at least a little of her past with her in these modern times. Sammy understood that she was an American now and not many of the other states understood Spanish, aside from those who had been a part Mexico as well, like Arizona and New Mexico. Then again, if she got really angry at someone, she could always curse at them in Spanish and few people would understand her.

As Alfie stayed quiet, Sammy began to get a little worried. Sure, she was still a part of the US, so she wasn't completely independent, but she was still mostly free to do what she wanted. Then again, maybe he didn't mean it that way. Maybe he meant that he would put limits on her and tell her what she could and couldn't do. Maybe she wouldn't be as independent as she was now. Now she felt more fearful. She definitely hoped he wasn't serious. "You wouldn't really take away my freedom...would you?" she asked, a nervous tint to her voice.

Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:25 pm

The nation pondered that thought for a moment. Did he have the right to take her freedom away? Could he enact bans on her specific state, basically making her a lifeless zombie? And even if he did ban certain things, would his fellow states get angry with him?

True, his country did promote equality as a whole, but what about the trouble makers? Texas did pull a risky move with her kidnapper--but that didn't give him the right to play God.

The blonde stopped walking, and looked up at the sky, squinting a bit behind, ironically named, Texas. His shaky, pale fingers reached up for his glasses, sliding them slowly off of the bridge of his nose. Bringing them to eye-level, he exammined the glass frames carefully.

They appeared to be normal glasses. Then why in God's name did he have to name them TEXAS?

Alfred chuckled to himself, and drapped an arm over the girl's shoulder. "Say, Sammy. Ever wonder why I named these things after you?" The smile on his face was evidence that he had forgiven her, and that the statement he had made previously was just a bluff. "Sometimes, I wonder why I didn't name them like, Michigan or Vermont, or somethin'."

(Late Reply is totally late.)
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:56 pm

When Alfie stopped, Sammy couldn't help glancing nervously up at the nation. Was he really considering it? Would she be nothing more than a lifeless shell? A puppet? Her fears grew. Yet, when he took of his glasses and examined them, her expression turned from fear to confusion. What was he doing? Why was he looking at, well, her, so intently?

Alfred chuckled and draped an arm around her shoulder. He started to speak with a smile on his face. This caused Sammy to visibly relax and nearly sigh in relief. So he wasn't serious after all. His words sunk in a she looked at him in slight surprise and curiosity. He had named them?! The thought had never crossed her mind. She had never thought much of it, and had merely assumed that they had always represented Texas. That no specific person had named them Texas. But then that begged the question: Why her? His words had definitely peaked her curiosity. "I'd neva thought about that before. Why did ya name 'em after me?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]   Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texas has been kidnapped! [paragraph]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2