APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

War on the Horizon [Paragraph]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:40 pm

"Ah... Is that so? Admittedly, never before have I seen a town such as that one." Still with a playful grin, he continued, "Yet 'twould better become those pretty brows of yours not to be twisted in worry for me, but for those I am at enmity with. Would I be here did I not believe in my resolve?" His head lowered a bit. "Besides, to my knowledge, it was for fear of me that my being sentenc-- banished... ... H-However, I am not come to make history repeat itself. I am fed up with hiding...! All of them... what they did, England's betrayal of my trust... It shall not go unanswered! ... ...A-Ah..." Realizing that he was about to get upset in front of the wrong person, Hannes quickly put a hand to his mouth. "...My pardons. If you would have me leave, I shall overstay my visit no longer..."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 3:41 pm

She blushed at the compliment. He thought she had...pretty brows? What the hell was she supposed to say to that?! Her eyes widened at his next words and she gasped a little. England really did that? Sammy may not have liked the Brit, but she never would have guessed that he would do something like that. Then again, she realized that she actually knew very little about the man named Arthur Kirkland. Texas may not have known exactly what Sycrensia had gone through, but she couldn't help but sympathize with the man.

Sammy glanced away and rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. She couldn't believe what she was about to ask. Her cheeks and neck heated up from just the thought of it. She didn't want him to leave. Sycrensia had been very kind and courteous to her, minus the kidnapping but that was understandable, and she couldn't just let him go out into a world which he knew nothing about. "Ya know...ya don't have to leave. Ya could stay here if ya want to. I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:09 pm

"Eh...? But that is not..." he began, trailing off. Her offer had surprised him, he did not expect it now, after she had learned his purpose. But thinking about it he would have to stay somewhere. He turned to the window, staring out towards the dense forest looming near over the garden... Here would be as safe as anywhere, after all... Although he was certainly not going to rely completely on her in that matter. Still he supposed that he could allow her to be useful. And so he hesitated before asking, "... ... Truly? ... Since you are offering, what would you have of me in turn?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:25 pm

Sammy nodded in affirmation. "Of course. I wouldn' have offered if I didn' mean it." She followed his gaze towards the forest and then lost herself in thought. Hmm. Perhaps this was the answer to her problem. She could have Sycrensia clean the house, but no, it just didn't feel right to take advantage of him like that. "Well, ya could help me with my punishment and clean the house for me," the Texan said with a small laugh. Then, a thought struck her and she turned serious once again. "Actually, I was wonderin' if maybe ya could spare a country called America." She didn't want to see her 'dad' get hurt, even though he most likely would get involved with this war anyway, despite her efforts to keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 pm

"America...?" So that was it. This was even better than could be hoped for, Sycrensia thought with a slight smirk. "... ... The name is not familiar to me. Then do I take it as long as America remains unscathed, in this place I am free from peril? As you wish... Lady Texas." He turned to her with a smile. "And cleaning, is it? On your word, milady, tell me but where and it shall be done... However, for the sake of both our safeties, I would that my presence here shall remain unknown. And pray tell... what shall I know this America by?" he wondered, tilting his head somewhat.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Sammy let out a little smirk. He was actually serious about the cleaning? Awesome. "Well, I meant it as a joke, but if you're willing to do it, then I won't stop ya." It seemed her problems were solved. She hadn't thought that it would be this easy. It seemed that luck was in her favor. "An' I think it'd be better for both of us if ya stayed hidden."

Sammy fidgeted slightly. Would Sycrensia still agree to leave Alfie alone if he knew that America was the same man that had held the magic-user by the throat just yesterday? She could only hope."Um...America is the country that I'm a part of. His full name is Alfred F. Jones. I believe you called him my 'knight.'"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:39 am

She had been joking?! Hannes gave a small sigh. "...I do not go back on my word." When she mentioned the knight his hand involuntarily moved up towards his throat, but he soon lowered it again. "That was America...? ... I... suppose I ought to have expected that." It had been a close call... Perhaps he would have been disappointed not to have a proper rematch, had the situation been another. This was not the time for such games, however, the sorcerer thought. He did not mind leaving Alfred be... for as long as the war lasted, anyhow. Once it was over, maybe he would consider changing his mind. "Then we have an agreement." He overlooked the room again. "Yet, to be sincere... This room has not enough space. I should feel more secure to sleep out of doors."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Sammy once again rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. "He...usually isn't like that. He's rarely serious. However, when he does get serious, well, ya know..." she trailed off slightly and indicated the man's neck. "But, he really means a lot to me. So...thank you. I'm eternally grateful." She finished her small speech with a smile. He truly did seem like a very kind man to her. The girl honestly had no idea about her companion's true nature.

Texas blink at his words and tilted her head slightly in thought. She came up with no solutions to his demand. "Alright, but I'm afraid that I don't know a place outdoors for ya to stay."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm

"That will not be a problem," he smiled, nodding towards the woods outside. "The density by which I have trained at home is much higher; this should not pose a threat. You may seek me out by the mushroom trail... but take heed that none shall follow you. And... pray you, remember my advice well: do not enter the circles." Next he put a finger to his lip, as if pondering. "... ... ...This is the first time I am at war. Ought a formal war declaration to be in the form of a letter...?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:03 pm

"Alright," Sammy said with a nod. She promptly ignored his advice about the circles, but stored it in the back of her mind for possible future 'endeavors.' She was starting to get used to his strange ways, and decided that it was best just to play along.

The teenager couldn't help letting out a sigh in exasperation. A man who had never been at war before was planning to fight against every country on Earth?! Now that was just plain stupidity. And what was all this nonsense about a letter? "No, no. No letter. One way ya can declaring war is by attacking another country, and that country will soon retaliate. Also, other countries will most likely side with the attacked country, and maybe with ya too, if you're lucky." Yep, she decided. This man is insane. "If ya want to go to war with as many countries as possible, it'd be best to attack a country that has strong ties with another country. Like a country in the EU, possibly. Or maybe one of the Nordics." Why was she giving war advice to Sycrensia anyway? Sammy honestly didn't know. She supposed that talk of war may have brought out her battle-hardened side. She was actually enjoying talking war tactics.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:09 am

"What? But I must declare war before assaulting!" He shook his head. "It may have been on occassion that I led a thoughtless past, but that is no more! I too am now become a follower of a knight's order-- I refuse to act by the likeness of some disgraceful barbarian...!" Still moving his head from side to side, although more slowly, he was giving her a doubtful look. "Most countries are affrighted by the power I wield... There are none who would to battle at my side. Thus shall I face my enemies alone... and they will fall, one by one... without fail. Ah... Unless you be bold enough to consider an alliance, milady?" He asked, teasingly poking her nose, as if to prove his point.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Sammy shook her head to mimic his own action. "Ya declare war by assaultin' first. That way, ya get the first strike before they even know what hit 'em. It isn't barbaric. It's modern warfare. Knightly ways have long since died out." She shrugged her shoulders in an appearance of nonchalance. "But do what ya want. I certainly won't stop ya."

She figured the conversation was just about over, but she was a little surprised when he poked her nose. The action cause her to blush slightly. "An alliance? With ya?" She noticed his humorous tone and decide to return his 'request' with her own. "Well, I currently have no reason to even take part in this war. But if ya give me a reason," she said, adding a sly smile to her face. "Then I might change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:19 pm

"Give you a reas-- You jest..." Having expected a 'no', he now seemed a little taken aback. But then the smirk grew back on his face, and apparently he decided to continue, "What would you have? Land? Power? May I see to declaring you the Queen of Earth?" At those words he took her hand, raising it to his lips. "Please it your majesty, acquaint me with your demands... that they may be fulfilled, to the best of my ability."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:27 pm

"I jest not, good sir," Sammy said in what she hoped was a formal voice. To say that the Texan was enjoying this act would have been a vast understatement. The girl's cheeks flamed brightly as he kissed her hand. Luckily, she managed to get her thoughts under control, with only a slight sputter here and there "N-nay, nothing like that, dear knight." Texas had to ponder for a moment. What did she want? Nothing, really, as far as she could think of. Except...

As she continued, the sad smile on her face and the wistful look in her eyes simply couldn't be faked by any means. "Well, I do wish to be a country again, but of course, that would be impossible." She gave a small humorless laugh before letting out a sigh. Oh, how she wished for it. Plus, Alfie would never have to bother worryin' about me anymore. I'm probably just a burden to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Her change of speech gave him a slight surprise. With some amusement he wondered if there was a lady in this woman after all...? Her request was sincere, that much he could tell. "Impossible? How is that so?" he asked, now in a more serious tone. If she was still jesting somehow he could not tell. But could it truly be that she was considering to join his cause? He found that to be quite hard to believe, yet... No. He could not allow himself to hold any assumptions. "It sounds not a very difficult request... If your desire is but for freedom, our purposes cannot be too distant. Lady Texas, surely I shall be able to grant you that."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Sammy's smile slipped away slightly at the turn of conversation into a more serious topic. Now, she wished for the fun acting that they had been partaking in. Although it may not have been acting for him. "Well, I'm already a part of a country, and the only way to be free is to fight that country, who is America. Which I don't wan' to do. Even if I did and succeeded, I doubt anybody would acknowledge me as a country." She gave a grateful, but still sad smile to Sycrensia. "So, thank ya for the offer, but it's hopeless. My independence shall remain only a dream it seems."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:49 am

"... ... ..." Hannes had already promised not to harm America. Although, of course that was only for as long as he wished to stay by this house... "Anon, certain changes are about to be made history. Were it thus possible, would you allow me to write the chapter of your liberation? Hope is not lost, therefor hold your dream for the future yet," he smiled at her. It would be his pleasure; all he had to do was capture her, and when her knight came to win her back he would defeat and take him prisoner as well... America would be left with little choice. Once he had conceded Lady Texas, Sycrensia would declare her independent... Then they would both be released, and the magician would see to vanishing before any heroes thought to come to their rescue. It would not do to have them challenge him for the damsel and half her kingdom, after all...
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:24 pm

Sammy's mouth parted in shock before it closed and formed a wide smile on her lips. "Ya sure are confident, but yes, I would like that very much. As long as America is not attacked in the process, then I don' mind at all." Soon, Alfie, I won't trouble you anymore. "However, America is the world's greatest superpower, meanin' that he's possibly the strongest nation on Earth. Ya won't defeat him easily." And yet, the Texan remained blissfully unaware of the emotional impact that her independence would have on Alfred. If she had any idea, she most likely would not have tried breaking away at all.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:22 pm

'Strongest nation on Earth', she called him...? Of course she would claim so, belonging to him. It did not necessarily have to be the truth... Yet by the experience of their earlier encounter, Sycrensia held no doubts that Alfred was indeed strong. "Is that so? Then milady should not need fear for his safety. Rest assured, it can be done without my issuing an offensive against him..." ...for at any rate, the challenging part America will see to himself... Hannes laughed silently, then fixed his gaze into the eyes of Lady Texas. "If I promise you my aid in this matter, will you help me in my quest?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Sammy nodded and then sighed in relief. "Tha's good. Thank ya." She was glad. Alfie wouldn't be hurt, and that's all she wanted. She blinked at his next question. The girl supposed that she should have been expecting something like it. After all, nothing is free in this world. He wanted her to help him conquer the world? Well, that was a small price to pay for America's safety. "Sure, I'll help ya. It's the least I can do to repay ya for your assistance in gettin' my independence."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:30 pm

She... actually agreed? Hannes nodded slowly. This was an unexpected turn of events. "I shall leave presently for the woods... His highness must be informed. Please, arm yourself for battle, and seek me out in a while..." He began to move towards the door, stopping and listening intently before pressing down the handle...
Back to top Go down
LolitaDemoness

Cupcakes : 16

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:15 pm

C A P R I ::: V A R G A S

The Island of Capri, Italy

Okay, so she reallllly wasn't supposed to be out of her room.

Or in the United States, for that matter.

After getting a fierce talking to by not only Lovino, but Venice, Florence, Rome and, possibly worst of all, Vatican City, after she had sneaked into the UN meeting, Capri was grounded, because apparently, despite not being a human teenager, it was an acceptable form of landmass punishment. Of course, after the way it all ended, there was no way she could just sit there and let life go by. What piqued her curiosity most of all was when she last saw Texas with that weird purple haired guy. So, once everyone was asleep, she crept out her window and fled to America, where she was sure that Tex would end up. Of course, she went in with protection, snatching up the pole from one of Feliciano's newer white flags before she left. After all, she wasn't sure what sort of things would await her in America.

And so, here she was, pole at hand, and staring at the large building the states all lived in. Capri cautiously entered, pretty surprised at how it could manage to look even bigger on the inside. After a bit of scurrying around, pushing doors open only to find vacant rooms, she heard the sound of talking coming from a room down the hall. Deciding that it was worth a shot, the girl went to the door and, clutching her pole, opened the door.
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

Cupcakes : 31

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Alfred walked down the hallway of his fifty state house, furious. He was in search of one particular person, Texas. Stopping at the room farthest down the hall on the left, he reached out to turn the doorknob. Even though he was determined to find her, he couldn't force himself to open the door, his hands were shaking terribly.

Were his nerves shot from their previous engagement? Was he nervous?

Whatever it was, he was going to get to the bottom of it, and fast. Flinging open the door, he saw not only Sammy, but two others with her. "Texas! What the hell is going on here?!"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm

Sammy nodded. "Alright. I'll be ready." However, before she could say anymore, she saw the door open and then Capri entered the room. "Capri!" She asked in shock. Why was she here? Shouldn't she be at her home in Italy. "What are you--?" Once again, the door was opened, but instead of being open timidly like Capri had, it was thrown open in obvious rage and hit the wall with a loud thud.

Texas looked from the door to the furious man now standing in the doorway. Oh shit... It was like her worst fear come true. She didn't want to see him again so soon. She couldn't see him again so soon! Yet, here they were, America yelling at her and Texas shying away in slight fear. "Alfie, I--" Her words trailed off. What could she say? 'Hi, Alfie. I'm declaring war with my alien friend here and he said he'd help me become independent from you. So, sorry about this.'? No, that would never work. So, she simply said nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Just as he was about to open the door, it opened by itself. Startled, Hannes jumped back, reaching for the hilt of his sword... Then seeing it was only a young girl, he calmed down a little. Removing his hand as he backed away a few steps further, glancing uncertainly between Texas and the newcomer. Apparently they knew each other... But soon the door flung open once more, and outside stood the knight. So much for keeping his presence a secret. This was however not the time to get caught-- For the second time since his arrival, a window was shattered as his blade slammed into it. Escaping through the opening, he stumbled a little upon landing, but then made a dash and disappeared deep into the dim shades of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War on the Horizon [Paragraph]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next