APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

War on the Horizon [Paragraph]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LolitaDemoness

Cupcakes : 16

War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 pm

C A P R I ::: V A R G A S

The Island of Capri, Italy

Capri could hardly react to what she found, which was Texas and the guy from earlier sitting in her room, looking a bit serious, before the door was opened again with much greater force, knocking the girl forward a bit. Luckily, she caught herself mid-stumble before she hit the ground and promptly pivoted around to see a very angry-looking Alfred Jones. He yelled out, asking Tex what was going on, leaving her a bit shaken and silent. The island was a bit stunned herself, having never seen or heard of the man being that angry. Before much else could be said, the man with the purple hair dashed for the window, slipping out with cat-like grace and running into the woods. A bit frightened of what may happen next, Capri rushed to the state's side, hovering beside her with wide eyes cautiously watching Alfred for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
SylasCyanide145

Cupcakes : 31

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:11 pm

The American man tried to keep calm as he saw the sight before him. When he opened the door, he expected to see Texas, either doing paper or STARTING on her punishment. But no, what he found was that...intruder, as he would like to put it. Alfred's hands began to shake as one of his feet made it's way across the carpet, deeper into the room.

The blonde concluded that he was finally losing his mind. To test this theory, he lifted his glasses off of the bridge of his nose, cleaned them thoroughly, then slid them back on. Through the lens, he could still see the man that he had threatened earlier, and a new, mysterious member to the gang.

"Is this your way of telling me that you're not wanting be apart of this family, Sammy?" Alfred calmly said, looking her square in the eye. He smirked then, seeing the girl tremble. "What's the matter? Does my present state scare you? Are you shocked, amazed?"

Alfred took a couple of steps closer, he was mere inches from the girl's face. "Let me tell you something, little girl," the American started, seeing a trickle of sweat glisten down the trembling state's face. "If it weren't for me, you'd still be apart of Mexico, doing whatever that Spanish fuck told you to do."

Alfred ran his hand along the girl's jaw, and titled it to an upright angle. "Listen here, Sweet Heart," the nation continued, looking deep into her eyes. "I can wipe you off this map within a matter of seconds. Everybody will be saying, 'Texas who?' It'll be like you never even existed." Releasing her, he finally said, "You're biting off more than you can possibly chew, Sweet Heart. You wanna fight? That can easily be rearranged." Taking off his glasses, he crushed them in his hand. "And I'll take care of that, personally."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Sammy couldn't say anything to the first words that he spoke. She as trembling. She's never seen him like this. Sure, she'd seen him angry, but never to this extent. Now he wasn't just mad. He was sadistic! She hadn't even known this side of him existed! "N-no, y-you don't understand..."

He continued to speak and her fear only grew, yet, somehow, she wasn't even sure how, she managed a small final flare of defiance, and tried to glare at him. Although, it was weak, she knew. "I could have won my freedom without you! And don't you dare talk about my Papá like that!" Her 'daddy' was insulting her papá. She wouldn't stand for that, but of course, her defiance would probably just make his own anger grow.

Sammy's face turn as white as the sheets on her bed. She could almost feel the color draining from her face. H-he was threatening...to k-kill her? W-why? Would he truly do something like that? She knew he had the power to do it, but the question was, would he? "N-no! Please! Punish me, but don't take it out on my people! They're innocent!"

Then he did something she'd never have expected. He broke his glasses. Not just a little crack either. He completely crushed them with his own hands. Texas clutched her chest right above her heart and fell to her knees. The pain! It was unbearable! Not just physically, but mentally as well. Was she truly that horrible? Did she really deserve this? Tears rolled down her cheeks, both from her pain and her own misery. "A-alfie...p-please...d-don't..." She could only gasp out the words as she looked up at him. Begging. Pleading.
Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
SylasCyanide145

Cupcakes : 31

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:59 pm

A smirk curled his lips. She wanted him to stop? Well, he could count at least more than a hundred instances where he himself had begged her to stop, but she still had that cocky aura about her. Is this what she wanted? She knew, well, at he hoped she knew, that he wasn't joking around. He was barely ever serious, yes, but when the American nation felt threatened, there was no flipping around his mind set until the threat was taken care of.

And he was going to do whatever he possibly could to take care of it. If he had to kill his own 'daughter' to get her to listen, he would spread her blood all over this room in a heart beat.

His smirk faded as he saw that look in her eyes. The raw emotion of anger pumped through his veins. That same cocky smirk. The same one that she always wore when the going got rough.

He hated it. He absolutely hated it.

Was he jealous somehow? Jealous that this little girl, and in reality that's all that she was, could keep her cool and not let her temper get the best of her? Looking deep into her eyes as she lay on the floor, gasping for breath, he saw defiance.

America crouched down low, and tilted her head up once more. "Your Papa? You think that your Papa can save you?"

Alfred titled his head back and laughed. No, he didn't laugh. He let out a sadistic howl that rang all throughout the room. Did she honestly think that that Spanish bastard could and would save her now? She needed to learn her place. "Let me tell you something, Sammy." the American was at eye level with her now. "You might think you're strong, but you aren't."

She wasn't strong. She needed to be set straight. "You're weak. You've always been weak. You'll always be weak. You're a pathetic, selfish, cocky little girl." He dug into his pocket, and retreaved something small and metal. "Do you see what this is?" He saw the girl shake her head yes. "This is my dear friend. He's here to set you straight!" At the end of his sentence, he brought the razor blade down and cut along her cheek.

Seeing the pool of crimson form along her lean face excited him. The blonde's hands shook from sheer pleasure.

Oh, and those eyes!

They were so precious, he could cry. The way that they screamed in pain, how they showed so much emotion. His heart was beating against his ribcage as he held her down, folding her hands over her head, crouching over her. "Don't worry, Sweet Heart. Daddy's not gonna hurt you. You've got nothing to worry about." As he saw her scream in agony with each passing cut, Alfred smile. " Hush little baby, don't you cry. Daddy's gonna watch you all through the night. And if you scream and cry, Daddy's gonna be right by your side. Hush, little baby, don't make a sound. Daddy's gonna bury you in the ground. The sweet melody filled the room.

[I MADE THAT SONG UP ON THE SPOT. YOU'RE WELCOME, TEXAS.]
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:11 pm

"I don't need anyone to save me! I can take care of myself!" Yes, she would most likely regret that, but she needed him to know that she was strong. She was! She didn't need anybody!...but she still wanted Alfie as her daddy. Why?! Why was he hurting her?! This wasn't like him! What happened to her Alfie?! The Alfie that she would literally do anything for?! "I...only did it...for you. I made him promise...that he...wouldn't hurt you."

She then out a scream but tried to hold in the following screams that came up her throat. So all she could do was whimper as the tears unceasingly flowed down her cheeks. "W-why, A-alfie...?" What had she done to deserve this? "D-daddy...s-stop...p-please..." It was too much. He was stronger than her yes, but she wanted to feel strong, and he wouldn't even let her do that.

Last edited by -Texas- on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LolitaDemoness

Cupcakes : 16

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:47 pm

C A P R I ::: V A R G A S

The Island of Capri, Italy

Wide eyed, Capri clung to her Texan friend as Alfred grew closer, anger pulsing from his eyes. This definitely wasn't the loud, boisterous idiot that she had always thought he had been. No, this was horrific. Evil, almost. It struck fear into her heart, making her pale with each venomous word that slipped past his lips. It was like he was enjoying the sight of his state, his daughter, shaking in fear. She herself could hardly move, even as he started to insult her, Mexico, and then finally removed his glasses from his face, crushing them in his fist. Tears threatened to pour out of her eyes as the other girl doubled over in pain, the Italian's hands on her, but her eyes glued on Alfred in fear. Texas was sobbing, pleading, but this hero... No, he paid no mind. It made Capri's thoughts go from fear to bitter hatred. He was smirking! He was laughing! What sort of monster was this nation?! Then, she needed to restrain a gasp as he pulled a razor blade from his pocket, bringing it to her face and slowly slicing it through her skin. As Texas cried out, her lips quivered, unable to believe what was happening. And not only that... She was nearly paralyzed, Alfred's frightening lullaby scaring her further. It wasn't until Texas began to plead again that Capri finally spoke up, little tears spilling down her face. "Bastard! Stop it! Leave her alone!" Her high-pitched shrieks pierced through the room as she lifted her arms and pushed the much larger nation back. A metal pole at hand, she continued. "You're sick! Look at you, hurting your own state! Disgusting!" The girl wasn't sure where all this strength was coming from, but she didn't care. She was so upset, so angry, so sickened.... In fact' she could even crack him over the head with her pole and not care. "Just leave!"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 pm

Sammy stared up at him with wide eyes. He was immensely satisfied with seeing her in pain. She had done nothing to deserve this! Had she really been disowned and maimed simply because she had been seen talking to Sycrensia? That was ridiculous! Could America not see that? Or had he always just wanted an excuse to hurt her? She shuddered at the thought. Had all the love he'd shown her throughout the centuries...been just a lie? "Do ya even love me? Have ya ever loved me? Huh?" Sammy's voice cracked slightly on the last question. He probably didn't even think that she should exist. In fact, she would probably die tonight. She really didn't want to die, but what else could she do? He was strong...and she was weak.

Texas opened her eyes when the torture stopped and gasped in surprise at the sight. "Capri! NO!" Using the last bit of her strength, Sammy somehow managed to jump up and rush in front of the Italian, shielding her from the insane man's wrath. "Capri. Go now." She was done running. It was alright when Alfie was just directing his anger towards her, but soon it would be directed towards Capri. She wouldn't allow that. "Look for the man from earlier and tell him that you're a friend o' mine. I'll follow shortly." With that said, she directed a glare towards her once-loving father.
Back to top Go down
Space Dog
Scary Unforgiving Admin.
Space Dog

Cupcakes : 24

PostSubject: [Oh fuck. Georgia what are you up to?]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:09 am

The Georgian teen's hand hesitated to knock on the front door when he heard screaming, the last person he had heard screaming like that was South Ossetia when he viciously invaded the younger 'country' and annihilated part of his population. He gritted his teeth and waited for Alfred to come to the door.

"What is going on?"

Giorgi wondered pacing the small front steps, almost slipping a time or two but catching himself in the process. His mind reeled the memories of attacking South Ossetia, a sadistic grin going across his face from time to time. He banged on the door again, yelling to Alfred;

"Will you open the fucking door you douche bag!?"
Back to top Go down
http://spaceCanine.Deviantart.com
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:39 am

As he made his way over the moss-covered ground, Sycrensia had been thinking of how to explain this sudden alliance with Lady Texas. And alike so many times before, wished he could at the very least make a guess as to what kind of reaction he could expect. Once his highness pleased to make an appearance... But had he not always been that way? Truly, as much as it intrigued the purple-haired sorcerer, and despite how much he revered both magic and royalty... that man still gave him an uneasy feeling. He knew he could not allow his heart to doubt, yet... To say that he feared where the rule of 'fate' would lead, was not an untruth.

Now, having learned that his highness was not opposed to the use of allies, he felt only slightly relieved. "Then shall I at once see to-- Waah!!" he cried out as the wind struck against him, throwing him off his feet. Thankfully it did not take him long to figure what it meant this time. "Your grace need not remind me of my past mistake...!" Releasing his own wind magic he allowed it to grow into something of a whirl, in turn letting him go, before crashing violently against the trees and fading. As the figure that had just attacked him vanished with a tail of leaves after him, Hannes gave a sigh. Then turned his head up towards the sky... smiling. Of course he was not placing his trust in Lady Texas. As long as she believed he would bring her the independence she desired, she would be useful... But this was only for a while. For the longer it lasted, the greater would be the risk of betrayal...

"Now, where was I? ... ... Ay, the mushroom trail..." With that, Hannes got his fiddle out and began to play, all the way performing a peculiar-looking dance, back towards the house where he had left Texas...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War on the Horizon [Paragraph]   War on the Horizon [Paragraph] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War on the Horizon [Paragraph]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3