APHetalia: World War Five!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APHetalia: World War Five!

We are the world. We speak, to be heard.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: WWV News Box :.

Welcome, new and old members. - Admin Space
Old members, you have 5 days to reclaim your canons. - Admin Space
USE ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

Cupcakes : 116
Location : East of the Sun, west of the Moon, north of the Earth

This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:14 pm

"Wha..." Having been so focused on how to escape the situation, it took him a few moments to comprehend what she had just said. And as he did not quite understand what she was showing him about that odd weapon of hers, he decided to turn his head away instead. "... I yield. I-I... doubted not you would..." he said with a shiver, yet there was a tint of annoyance in his voice over having to admit to being fooled.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

Cupcakes : 132

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:25 pm

She sighed once again, then she replaced her gun in its holster and looked away in guilt. "Sorry. I neva meant fer it to go this far." She still refused to look him in the eye, even now. Dios! She felt like such a bully! What had she been thinking?! She hadn't that's what. She stiffened slightly at his next sentence. Had she truly seemed that heartless? "I could neva kill ya, Sy, or hurt ya. You're my friend," she said, a sad tone beginning to come to her voice.

Back to top Go down
http://takemori.deviantart.com
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:47 pm

"... Nay. No apologies, I will not have them," he smiled at her, although still with some shade looming over his face. After a moment he began to search around himself. "Now where did I put that...? Ah!" Finally noticing the feather had fallen to the floor, after bending down to pick it up he turned a questioning look up at Sammy. "Then why is it that you are come here, said you?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Her eye twitched slightly as he simply brushed off her apology. She was a very prideful and stubborn person, so any apology from her was a rare thing. She felt rather defensive that he should brush it off as if it had no meaning, even though she knew that he didn't mean it that way.

Sammy took a breath before looking at him and answered hat he had probably been wondering since she appeared. "Actually, I didn' even know that ya were here. I was just comin' here ta get sum candy fer Halloween." She then gave a small grin and added, "Speakin' of which, do ya have any candy fer me?"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:48 pm

He stood up, tilting his head in confusion. "Candy? ... I shall have to see what I can do about that..." He answered, and began to dig through his robes again. Finally he found something, handing her a small bag. "If dried berries will do... ... Pardon my ignorance, but... who may this Halloween be?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Her grinned widened and she eagerly took the bag. "Gracias~" As he explained the contents of the bag, her smile dropped and she stared at in confusion. He gave her...dried berries? It was sweet, but...not what she expected at all. And he truly didn't know what Halloween was? Well, she'd have to change that. "Halloween, ain't a 'who', Sy. Itsa a 'what'. Halloween is short fer 'All Hallow's Eve' and itsa Christian holiday on October 31st where kids go from house-to-house and are given candy. It's fun~"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:57 pm

"Christian... holiday?" At this he only seemed even more puzzled. "That I have never heard of... Do I presume a holiday to be some sort of tradition?" he asked as he looked her over. Then after a moment he continued teasingly, "...And was I wrong to presume you a woman, Lady Texas?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:11 pm

She nodded. "Yeah. It's kinda hard ta explain since I don' know the background behind it, but yeah, itsa tradition that's been goin' on for hundreds of years." She was about to say more when she noticed him looking her up and down. She looked at him in question and as he spoke, she felt her face get red with anger and offense. "O' course I'm a girl! Why tha hell would ya ask somethin' like that?!"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 4:41 pm

"A woman indeed, and certainly grown enough no longer to be called a child, milady," he grinned, but then his head lowered somewhat and he took an uncertain step forward. "... I... hm... Would you have the kindness show me this tradition of yours? ...Please."
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:40 pm

She merely nodded. She kept her face blank but her eyes had a sad tint to them. "I haven't been a kid fer a long time." She snapped out of it slightly as he took a step forward. He seemed it hesitate slightly, but she had no idea what he could be unsure about.

He spoke and her eyes widened slightly in surprise. She certainly hadn't expected for him ask for her to show him Halloween. Was it also possible that he wished to take part in the tradition as well? Sammy grinned and nodded, hoping to quell his uncertainty. "Sure, I'll show ya~! We'll have lotsa fun!" The Texan turned around and began walking to leave the house, but not before beckoning the Sycrensian to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:59 pm

The magician tagged closely after her. Despite his obvious look of curiosity he was being silent, as if having something on his mind. Before they exited the house he pulled his hood up as usual. Outside the leaves rustled quietly... "What is that?" he asked all of a sudden, staring wide-eyed at the peculiar face that grinned back at them with glowing eyes and mouth, full of sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:11 pm

She turned at his sudden question and raised and eyebrow at his reaction. When she followed his gaze, she couldn't help but laugh a little. "Oh tha'? Tha's a 'jack-o-lantern'. People carve pumpkins with designs and try ta make 'em look scary. It's one of the traditions o' Halloween." She smirked a little at his wide-eyed look. It was just so fun to tease him. "Que? Ya scared of a vegetable?"
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:25 pm

The comment earned her a glare from the Sycrensian, who replied, "A pumpkin, is it? Nay, I am not affrighted." He looked around, giving a start as he thought he saw a ghost. "Milady... Did you see that...?"
Back to top Go down
-Texas-

-Texas-

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:00 pm

She laughed slightly at his defensiveness and shook her head at is new reaction, fully expecting to see something completely ordinary. She turned her head in the direction of his gaze and beheld a trick-or-treater wearing a bedsheet. Really? A ghost? Did nobody wear original or thought-out costumes anymore? Of course not. Why would they when the could buy all of their costumes from the local store? At least hers was authentic.

Sammy turned back to Sycrensian and grinned before gesturing at the terribly outfitted trick-or-treater. It looks like it was time for another explanation, and most likely, she'd be doing a lot of these. "That's a trick-or-treater I told ya about earlier. You're supposed to dress up in a costume when ya go trick-or-treating. This kid's dressed as a ghost which is a common costume."
Back to top Go down
Sycrensia
Magic Kingdom
Sycrensia

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Apparently her explanation had him a little taken aback. "Are you certain...? This I find rather... unbelievable..." he said, his puzzled stare following the 'ghost' for a while, then returning to Texas. "Then are you... wearing a costume?" He tilted his head. "How do you trick-or-treat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]   This is Halloween~ [Paragraph] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is Halloween~ [Paragraph]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2